• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan tour of Sri Lanka - 2022

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
they are all under achieving a good 5-6 runs off their potential
If they're averaging what they are after a lengthy period of time that may just be their level.

Looking at their FC records none of their test records are that surprising.

Flametree

International 12th Man
this is ridiculous that they're still batting. Kind of hope Pakistan are 8 or 9 down come stumps tomorrow to punish them...

ashley bach

International Captain
this is ridiculous that they're still batting. Kind of hope Pakistan are 8 or 9 down come stumps tomorrow to punish them...
4th innings chases these days are easy.
But yeah, too much batting from S.L, possibly 50 runs too much.
They'll be kicking themselves if they are a wicket or 2 short, but really it's theirs for the taking.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Where can I stream this in Aus? Kayo doesn't have it, ICC TV won't let me buy a pass and I can't find anything on YouTube.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
After all the preposterous chases lately, I'm not sure my brain would be able to handle Pakistan getting 508 here. Surely they won't.

Shady Slim

International Coach
i know that different bowlers get wickets different ways but jeez at times you'd be pissed off as a pacer

asitha fernando isn't getting a free wicket because abdullah tries to come down the track and smack him over his head

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Weird series... SL dominated that for most parts. 1-1 seems a fair result.
Also makes India's chances in WTC final a little easy now. Australia are through for certain with this result almost.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Impressive by Sri Lanka. Prabhath has an outside chance of matching the 100+ year old fastest to 50 wickets record. His next two games are in nz unfortunately but if he can snag a couple here abd there he'll have a shot if he gets one game in SC conditions.

Gob

International Coach
Weird series... SL dominated that for most parts. 1-1 seems a fair result.
Also makes India's chances in WTC final a little easy now. Australia are through for certain with this result almost.
Thought the same last time but then Tim paine took it personally

Australia has 4 tests in India so they should look to win all 5 games at home because an absolute shellacking in India is always on the cards