• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pace bowlers with shortest run ups

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He bowled off like 10 steps when they were way behind the over rate in an ODI once iirc

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
BTW, the hour I spent watching the video I posted of the 2000 series was really enjoyable. It is great viewing. Fantastic series with some quality bowling.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
BTW, the hour I spent watching the video I posted of the 2000 series was really enjoyable. Tt is great viewing. Fantastic series with some quality bowling.
Will have to have a gander.

One of my favourite series (as I remember it); felt like a massive watershed moment for English cricket fans after we'd been roundly thrashed by the Windies for so many years. The chase in the 2nd test after Caddick had skittled them for (IIRC) 54 in their second innings was real edge of the seat stuff. Dom Cork's finest hour with the bat.

If memory serves the second day of that test was the first in test history to feature parts of all 4 innings.

Watson33

U19 12th Man
Andre Adams? I seem to remember watching an early CLT20 match when he was playing for Auckland and he doddled in off of 3 paces and got it in the mid-80's.