• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Yorkshire CCC racism crisis thread

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is the worst of all of humanity's takes tbh. Worse than veganism and road cyclists in one.

Whenever someone says "I'm telling my truth" they need to be intellectually bopped over long on for six.

There's no your or my truth. There's the truth. Someon says they're telling "my truth" in evidence, they're a shyster.

Gnske is a shyster.

You're all shysters.
Your face is my truth

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
This is the worst of all of humanity's takes tbh. Worse than veganism and road cyclists in one.

Whenever someone says "I'm telling my truth" they need to be intellectually bopped over long on for six.

There's no your or my truth. There's the truth. Someon says they're telling "my truth" in evidence, they're a shyster.

Gnske is a shyster.

You're all shysters.
next you will be saying there is no such thing as alternate facts...:dry:

Burgey

Good, that'll put me right down there with your posts and your face, ol' misery guts..

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

Gnske is a shyster.

You're all shysters.
Yeah this absolutely does my head in

Another is "you're misguided, you need to form your own opinions, think for yourself, make your own way, be your own person, don't just parrot others ideals and ideas" if you don't agree with someone, so they just assume you haven't thought about life at any point.

Burgey

Yeah this absolutely does my head in

Another is "you're misguided, you need to form your own opinions, think for yourself, make your own way, be your own person, don't just parrot others ideals and ideas" if you don't agree with someone, so they just assume you haven't thought about life at any point.
TBF most people who disagree with me haven't thought about life at any point.

Howe_zat

Audio File

"Director of cricket Martyn Moxon, coach Andrew Gale and all members of the coaching staff are among 16 people to have left Yorkshire amid the racism scandal."

all members of the coaching staff

superkaif

Cricket Spectator

"Director of cricket Martyn Moxon, coach Andrew Gale and all members of the coaching staff are among 16 people to have left Yorkshire amid the racism scandal."

all members of the coaching staff

I guess it was expected - especially by Moxon and Gale. Moxon gone ill (forever) and Gale already confirmed "hes done with cricket". Hopefully now the club can make a fresh start. Focus on the actual game and just make sure a safe and secure environment where this crap is never allowed to fester again.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Yes makes sense. Easiest way to do is get rid of everyone and start again with a blank slate. Some of the current staff may well be blameless having only recently been contracted or not been part of things, and may well be rehired in time. Certainly tough to see Moxon or Gale getting another job in professional cricket.

Wonder if ECB can relegate them back to div 2. Or take away the 2 county championships they won in the 2010s. I'm sure that would go down well in Yorkshire.

superkaif

Cricket Spectator
Yes makes sense. Easiest way to do is get rid of everyone and start again with a blank slate. Some of the current staff may well be blameless having only recently been contracted or not been part of things, and may well be rehired in time. Certainly tough to see Moxon or Gale getting another job in professional cricket.

Wonder if ECB can relegate them back to div 2. Or take away the 2 county championships they won in the 2010s. I'm sure that would go down well in Yorkshire.
Have to be careful. Yorkshire is not the only culprit. There will be other clubs looking over their shoulders. Relegation, taking away the rights to host test cricket punishes the local businesses and of course CRICKET supporters. It would be more prudent to root out the culprits responsible, set up a system that it cant happen again.

flibbertyjibber

Take the Essex one away while you are at it and Warwickshires from this year as they employed Bresnan as he was named too. Where would you stop?