• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in England 2012

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BOOO, may as well have got the ton after all that.

Still well played ol' chap :)

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
phew

Reckon this talk of it proving anything about our depth is as far off the mark as Botham saying they'd walk into any side. Onions in particular has still given plenty of positives for us to take away from this.

So we need 326 to avoid the follow on, only way there will be a result now is if we fail to reach that, you#d think.

ajdude

International Coach
andrew flintoff ‏@flintoff11

Nnnoooooooooo TIno ! He went for the windows to reach his 100 ! Well played sir , great entertainment take a bow

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
phew

Reckon this talk of it proving anything about our depth is as far off the mark as Botham saying they'd walk into any side. Onions in particular has still given plenty of positives for us to take away from this.

So we need 326 to avoid the follow on, only way there will be a result now is if we fail to reach that, you#d think.
276 i think. it's 150

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
phew

It's proven two points, one they're not in the same league as Broad and Jimmeh, and two you don't **** about with selections in Test cricket, pick your best side.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great stuff Best and Ramdhin. Tino to take eight in England's first dig. Cos he's Tino.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
276 i think. it's 150
I'm under the impression it drops by 50 each day that is lost before the start

EDIT - No, I'm wrong. 3 & 4 days are both 150. Spikey 1-0 GIMH.

It's proven two points, one they're not in the same league as Broad and Jimmeh, and two you don't **** about with selections in Test cricket, pick your best side.
Well I agree with that but it doesn't suddenly make them bad bowlers because they got tonked about by a no. 11.