• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in England 2012

Jager

International Debutant
Loving watching Bresnan's figures slowly deteriorate... hoping to see his 'true average' soon :p

Debris

International 12th Man
Is Pietersen the only realistic bowling option from England's top six? Seems strange to see so many batsmen who can't bowl at all.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Is Pietersen the only realistic bowling option from England's top six? Seems strange to see so many batsmen who can't bowl at all.
Trott bowls a few overs here and there of medium pace. Bell used to be decent but gave it away years ago.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reminds me of Oz attack from a couple of years ago

With a couple unavailable, the backups get oppo in reasonable amount of trouble before losing the plot and being smashed about by lower order

Must have happened about 10 times

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
in related news:

Stuart Broad ‏@StuartBroad8

Grandma can't hear me ringing her doorbell as she has the cricket commentary on so loud. Sounds like Tinos still going! I'm stuck outside