• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in Bangladesh 2021

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
This Mahmud fella's interesting. Much more solid action than many pace bowlers from Bangladesh.
yeah his action looks good. He has bowled a test match line so far all his overs (which is good imo as we are looking for someone solid in tests). I was keeping an eye on his speed. In his second over he hit 138.8 and generally was around 135. love him so far.

Aritro

International Regular
Gah, I missed Mahmud's bowling. Tuned in just in time to watch Shakib and Miraz bowling together for the millionth time.

cnerd123

likes this
Gah, I missed Mahmud's bowling. Tuned in just in time to watch Shakib and Miraz bowling together for the millionth time.
if you're watching on FB/YouTube you can just rewind the stream

He does have a decent action, looks like a proper prospect. Hopefully he can stay fit.

Aritro

International Regular
if you're watching on FB/YouTube you can just rewind the stream

He does have a decent action, looks like a proper prospect. Hopefully he can stay fit.
I'm watching on a random link. The only one I saw on Youtube was pretty poor quality?

Any chance you could send the links you're using?

cnerd123

likes this
if this dies just keep searching on YouTube, new ones keep popping up.

I fail to see why there isn't an official stream for viewers around the world. Fancode has the rights to broadcast in India, Willow TV in the USA, and some local broadcasters for the Caribbean and for BD. What about the rest of us? Might as well put something up on YouTube that's geoblocked in regions where you have TV deals. Get more eyeballs and doesn't take a lot of effort.

Aritro

International Regular
Thanks mate. Found a good one on Facebook and took your advice about winding back the stream to watch Mahmud.

He really does get a lot of bounce, which is encouraging.

Aritro

International Regular
Jesus. It's nice that we'll have a run chase to watch, but I don't want this getting away from us.