• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in Bangladesh 2021

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh names ah 18 man squad now:

Bangladesh ODI squad: Tamim Iqbal (capt), Shakib Al Hasan, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mohammad Mithun, Liton Das, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Soumya Sarkar, Taskin Ahmed, Rubel Hossain, Taijul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mahedi Hasan, Hasan Mahmud, Shoriful Islam

Honestly don’t know they are persisting with this Mithun dude...nothing special about him
Yeah thats my only complain. But I think he would have been out if Parvez Emon was fit to play.Otherwise it’s a pretty solid squad.

Good to see Hasan Mahmud getting a nod here over Rabbi and other deadweights including Mashrafe. He got a good leg cutter and bowls around 140 ish

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I’d go with

1) Tamim
2) Liton
3) Nazmul Shanto ( I think he’s our no3 for long term and we should stick with him in this position. He has been in and out and never settled in any batting order. It’s time he gets a long run here despite his performance)
4) Shakib/Mushfiq
5) Mushfiq/Shakib
6) Afif (I don’t know how long we will continue with Mullah. I don’t see him playing tests either. We have got quite a few potentials who can bat and bowl lower down more effectively than Mullah)
7) MAhedi
8) Saifuddin
9) Hasan Mahmud
10) Rubel
11) Mustafizur

cnerd123

likes this
That would be awesome. I really enjoyed watching SL vs England on Youtube.

So it will most likely be livestreamed on the BD Youtube channel?

This is the channel that usually stream stuff. Doesn't have anything scheduled atm. let's wait and see.

Interested in watching Soumya and Saifuddin play, rate them both as decent prospects. Bit of buzz around BD pace bowling stocks ahead of this series too, so that should be worth keeping an eye on. And ofc the return of Shakib.

cnerd123

likes this
beautiful inswinger that from Fizzy. He's been working on it and it shows. A burnt review for WI as well, looked plumb live but Ambris was gambling on it pitching outside leg/swinging down. Bad review, would have been umpire's call at best for both.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
beautiful inswinger that from Fizzy. He's been working on it and it shows. A burnt review for WI as well, looked plumb live but Ambris was gambling on it pitching outside leg/swinging down. Bad review, would have been umpire's call at best for both.
good to see the inswinger to RH that hes been working for long time