• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Good to see my beautiful Guyana ?? ending with 0 medals.

Next time we’ll get them in coconut tree climbing and mango pelting.
I am given to understand that our TN villages are just as good at that. My dad still tells me tales of his prowess in those stuff and swimming across the Cauvery that was flowing beyond his backyard. Its the real life man. ?

weeman27bob

International Regular
It is ridiculous that Phelps has as many gold medals as Jason Kenny, Laura Kenny, Bradley Wiggins and Chris Hoy put together.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Now the 2020 Olympics are done and dusted, your thoughts on which sports should be dropped and which should be included.

My thoughts:
DROP - Walking (half of them are running IMO), Rhythmic gymnastics (dancing around with balls, hoops, ribbons to music is an art form but not sport), Synchronised swimming (water ballet ... why don't men compete?)
INCLUDE - T20 cricket (if baseball is in for the US and Japan, this should be in for Commonwealth countries), Darts (if shooting and archery are in, why not darts?).

Other random thoughts:
Enjoyed the mixed relays. Too many varieties of canoeing. Liked the rock climbing but not sure about boulder climbing.
BMX was OK but skateboarding? What next? Breakdancing? Too many varieties of martial arts.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bouldering was actually my favourite of the climbing disciplines - amazing to watch.