• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

wiff

First Class Debutant
Predictions:

Century makers:
Bailey, Root, Watson, Cook

Michelle Pfeiffers
Harris

Unpredictable moment involving
Smith
Once you get in, it plays true. Watson will find it hard to get lbw on this track, so I’m having a sneaky bet on him. He can disappoint though.
Cook: second innings metric tonne (105) he will find the tired bowlers more to his liking. I’m banking on him winning the toss, but so far he’s not been good on the toss.
Root: Quality batsman, can tough it out
Bailey: coming in at lower order will have a gleam in his eye. Will slog it out, needs a bit of luck, he does.

Other prediction: Johnson to break someone’s hand, other than one of his team mates in the nets.
So far predictions going OK, Bailey got going only to be declared on :(
Cook was looking good, might be OK for 2nd innings dig. Root got given a bad decision.
Put Smith in there as well, since I don't recall anyone predicting him scoring a century that was my unpredictable moment.
Johnson broke a foot not a hand. Still broke a bone :)
Watson got a century and still managed to disappoint in the manner he got out!
Harris to deliver Michelle Pfeiffer 2nd innings . . .

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Seriously though, only doing this from cricinfo but that's truly incredible from Harris first up after a day in the sheds.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
That must be the most humiliating dismissal ever, the captain of the side being bowled first ball after watching the opposition destroy you for 3 days plus the previous two tests.

Spark

Global Moderator
That crack doesn't exactly move, you should be able to tell with 100% accuracy whether it pitches on or outside leg stump