• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

91Jmay

International Coach
This pair could bat until tea tomorrow and I still think we'd lose with an hour to spare. I've never been so down about English cricket. Do we need a massive reshuffle? Can Prior, KP, Jimmy ever come back from this?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, Test Match Sofa has gotten a bit **** hasn't it? Presumably it's partly down to how **** England have been, but listening to endless bitter moaning about how useless Shane Watson is while he's blasting England's bowlers interspersed by the same 4 or 5 jingles repeated over and over again is a piss-poor substitute for the ABC broadcast or TMS.
Gotten ****?

The thing has always been pathetic. Bunch of geeks sitting around on a couch being snide about international cricketers despite never having left artificial light to pick up a bat themselves and trying to comment on the intricacies of it. Nope, never good.

benchmark00

So I'm in Fiji, and I've heard I've missed two things:

1. Watson make a gutsy ton to set the game up, and
2. Malcolm Marshall is terrorising the visitors.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Gotten ****?

The thing has always been pathetic. Bunch of geeks sitting around on a couch being snide about international cricketers despite never having left artificial light to pick up a bat themselves and trying to comment on the intricacies of it. Nope, never good.
But...but, they swear on air. So brave!

Burgey

Gotten ****?

Tonight on The Sofa, Scaly joins us from Durham....

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gotten ****?

Sounds like CricketWeb

Top_Cat

Gotten ****?

Strongly agree.