• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
First Lisicki looks like a chipmunk and now Jono isn't a good judge, Grecian, your posting has become rabble like.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think about it nearly every grand slam but equal pay really grinds my gears. Flipkens getting the same cash as Del Potro is laughable.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a ****ing match that was. Fmd Del Potro is such a weapon when he's fit and firing.

About as good as tennis gets.

Loved Novak's press conference afterwards too, when he was talking about the chat they had re the challenge. Gold.

Uppercut

Great game but the commentators got serious Mark Nicholas syndrome during it. Decent rallies became "a point destined to be etched in all of our memories for ever more".

flibbertyjibber

What a ****ing match that was. Fmd Del Potro is such a weapon when he's fit and firing.

About as good as tennis gets.

Loved Novak's press conference afterwards too, when he was talking about the chat they had re the challenge. Gold.
Was amazing, just hope the knee problem isn't serious and he is fit enough to carry this sort of form into the US Open.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Amazing Bartoli can make the 07 Wimbledon final and then 6 years later make it again and this time get the win. Good on her.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Pretty rubbish final though hey. Lisicki only started performing well when down 5-1 in the second set. I feel sorry for her as she had an awesome tournament, but the pressure of being in her first Slam final appears to have really gotten to her. Good on Bartoli though, I quite like her quirkiness and she will go down in the history books with woman like Iva Majoli