• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in New Zealand 2015

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Lets be honest Smith is unlikely to get a second bat. So even if he ducks in second innings I think a century will be about enough. (based on looking at how his points change after each innings)
Smith unlikely? I would say there is about a 95 percent chance that Smith bats twice vs. WI this Test.

RxGM

U19 Vice-Captain
Smith unlikely? I would say there is about a 95 percent chance that Smith bats twice vs. WI this Test.
95% is quite high. I would say there is more than a 5% chance of aus being in a position to enforce the follow on (ie bowl WI out for less than 150).

Skyliner

International 12th Man
Terrific fighting hundred by this doughty opener.

#tooclassynottosuceedattestlevel
#provingthedoubterswrong

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Hard not to be happy for Guptill.

For a number three bat who only bowls occasionally, Jayasundera has a nice action.

SOLID MATTIC

Cricket Spectator
So we are fifty overs in, one wicket down, 200+ on the board. Maybe try the guy with a test average of 17? Surely worth a go, you know more than Jayasundera at least. Just a thought.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricinfo mentioned his 'subdued celebrations'. Didn't see what he did, but surely that's just Gup's style? He's not really the jumping fist-pump type.

Skyliner

International 12th Man
Cricinfo mentioned his 'subdued celebrations'. Didn't see what he did, but surely that's just Gup's style? He's not really the jumping fist-pump type.
Should have given it the full "oh what a feeling" David Warner pug dog leaping for a frisbee celebration.