• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

BeeGee

International Captain
I think we have a new holder of the "Worst commentator in world cricket" award. Congratulations Mr Richards!

BeeGee

International Captain
Because...

According to Richards he deserves a wicket despite not bowling the ball at the stumps. GAGFC.
Wtf Barry :wacko: Don't say it should have been a wicket when it was clearly going over the top...ridiculous tbh.
Richards: "You lucky man, Brendon"

So he's lucky that he wasn't wrongly given out?
wtf is richards on about.
Yeah, shocker from Barry. Should have just said Brendon lucky with that after poor shot selection or lack of it.
Richards: "I'm just waiting for him (McCullum) to put the stumps back up when he's bowled."

Seriously, Barry?
I don't remember him being like this in the T20s. It's like he's read a few biased NZ articles during the week and came into work angry or something.
Barry Richards has lost his mind
Starting to see why Richards is annoying everyone. Needs to find something new to talk about in this game that has nothing to do with legside wides or McCullum reviews.
Richards is crossing the line a bit here.

BeeGee

International Captain
Outstanding innings from AB. He's paced SA's chase perfectly. MOTM.

NZ just didn't score enough runs.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
It's a shame to hang in there for so long and then get blitzed at the end. We lack a bit of bowling firepower, Bracewell needs to do a Siddle and put on about 5kg of muscle and 5km/h.

Fielding was awesome as usual, though.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Well that was disappointing. Probably the most one-sided NZ defeat I've ever seen at the stadium. You know it's been a bad day when you were probably 50 short of a competitive total.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Went out at 7:30, saffers are 50 odd for 3. Got home just now, disappointing tstl.

de Villiers - please stop being such a gun you ****ing ****.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
It's a shame to hang in there for so long and then get blitzed at the end. We lack a bit of bowling firepower, Bracewell needs to do a Siddle and put on about 5kg of muscle and 5km/h.

Fielding was awesome as usual, though.
Oh ffs, just no. He needs to work on his lines and not being gun-barrel straight 80% of the time.