• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

SeamUp

International Coach
I still like listening to him more than anything we have. He was just wrong on that occasion.
Why don't you blokes like Doully? Tbh he is my favourite NZL commentator.

Lopsy such a good foil for the two other quicks in limited overs cricket.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wtf Barry :wacko: Don't say it should have been a wicket when it was clearly going over the top...ridiculous tbh.

_Ed_

Richards: "You lucky man, Brendon"

So he's lucky that he wasn't wrongly given out?

Mike5181

International Captain
Why don't you blokes like Doully? Tbh he is my favourite NZL commentator.

Lopsy such a good foil for the two other quicks in limited overs cricket.
I don't mind Doull as much as the other NZ guys here. He seems to go through periods of just pure direness occasionally but he's better than McMillan by far. It's a weird thing to say but Shane Bond has quite a nice voice to listen to.

SeamUp

International Coach
Yeah, shocker from Barry. Should have just said Brendon lucky with that after poor shot selection or lack of it.

Zinzan

Pffft just saw our team, Nethula should have played ahead of Ellis for mine. It's a risk, but would give the attack a point of difference,

_Ed_

Pffft just saw our team, Nethula should have played ahead of Ellis for mine. It's a risk, but would give the attack a point of difference,
Yeah, I would have preferred that. I don't expect Ellis to cause much trouble to quality batting line-ups.

I partially withdraw my criticism of the crowd - looks like it's building up a bit, which is good to see.