• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in England

Should Freddy be included in team for the second Test?

• Total voters

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
First time I've seen Broad for an extended period and, on this performance, I tend to agree with Goughy - not that quick or accurate

I'd expect more potential from someone picked at 22

grecian

I thought Broad bowled quite well in this spell, none of the batsmen have looked that comfortable. Certainly awkward bounce at times. Bowled better then Steyn or Ntini anyway in this match.

This partnership is getting annoying now.

stumpski

International Captain
:laugh:

This is the highest partnership of the innings, bowlers tiring perhaps?

Always the danger with playing a four man attack.

grecian

Ahhh, I do like it when a cove is decent enough to accede to a request...

Good innings though, stopped it from being a total walkover, and gives the Saffies a fighting chance of a draw, imo.

grecian

Yeah, make the buggers follow-on, they can rest overnight, and Monty will do a lot of bowling, I'd of thought.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Agreed, it's gotta be enforced with the chance of rain coming in and a 350-odd run lead. Also the pitch at lord's doesn't usually deteriorate heavily.

Not looking good for South Africa. 11 Shiv Chanderpauls would struggle to bat this game out.

stumpski

International Captain
How come they're still playing at 6.40? I thought half past was the cut-off time regardless of how many overs remain.