• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

Howe_zat

Audio File
When you want to look for a massive disparity between perceived batting ability and domestic batting record you look to Indian players.

I'm thinking for seam bowlers maybe you look at South Africa. I mean, Pretorius is a pie thrower, right? Am I missing something?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are we going to have to put up with these Kia adverts for the whole summer? Not sure I can deal with that.

Bahseph

State Captain
When you want to look for a massive disparity between perceived batting ability and domestic batting record you look to Indian players.

I'm thinking for seam bowlers maybe you look at South Africa. I mean, Pretorius is a pie thrower, right? Am I missing something?
He is much more suited to long form bowling. Wouldn't pick him on flat decks or for LO matches unless there's something in the wicket.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
What the hell happened in the Saffer innings? Only 142 despite being 3 down at the end, yikes.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Glad to hear on the highlights that England were 'marginal favourites' chasing 143... Hmm righto Mark Nicholas.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well done England.

Excellent match-losing partnership between De Villiers and Behardien, going by the scorecard.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
That was an absolute shellacking... glad that I don't really give a **** about T20 stuff but that really was an appalling display from SA. None of those players look like they want to be there.

At least the only players in consideration for the Test side really, are Morris, Morkel and Parnell... even if only Morkel should be in the test squad.