• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

91Jmay

International Coach
Ftr, this is just a reminder that this same forum reacted with glee at this post :

I for one, thought it was hilarious and one of the funniest things I've ever seen on here despite it's dark subject matter. But people here seem to draw the line at what's offensive by whether they find it funny or not. That's my only problem with everyone's reaction. If you find NZT's post hilarious but want Gnske banned for a cerebral palsy joke then, sorry, imo you're being massively hypocritical. It's not actually offensive to you, you just don't find it entertaining by your own admission:

And really, not being entertaining, or being dull isn't worthy of outrage atleast imo.
The people who are most outraged in this thread is yourself and ***** to be honest. I'm not that arsed, hadn't thought about it until just now but apparently you two are outraged anyone could make a comment about poor, meek Gnske.

I suppose what I'm saying is if you don't like my posts on the matter, move on. No need to get outraged over them is there? Why are you so offended?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If it's Gnske's right to make dislikable jokes then I think it's our right to register our displeasure at them.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just caught up with this thread.

Eh, gnske doesn't generally upset me but as much as Grecian and me can butt heads on matters political, I agree with him on cerebal palsy jokes. Not exactly pleasant is it. I don't really see the upshot of such a comment to make it worth an 80 post discussion. Just take heed that it pisses people off and move on.

In gnske's defence it wasn't him fighting his own corner, I guess.

Whatever. Moeeeeen

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
...... and in other news Morne Morkel apparently considering a Kolpak offer from Warwickshire - I knew there must be at least one good thing to come out of this Brexit bollocks