• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

Jacknife

International Captain
What a ****ing idiotic run was never on, gutted now especially going in such a manner.

All the ****ing hard work and go to a dopey as **** run out.

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
England having to do Smith's career favours.

I didn't like the idea of AB as captain, but he's been remarkably good as Captain. Why not try him out in tests?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Gotta say though; Jack was definitely right about the scoring rate yesterday not really mattering in the slightest. I thought England would end up feeling run rate pressure even if they kept wickets in hand but that hasn't been the case at all.

Jacknife

International Captain
Can't see Jimmy lasting long or Finn, Prior is going to have to farm the strike big time, doable with the run rate being well under 3.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is the game over ?
There's just no way it's going to be a draw at all. England will keep chasing it because it's 1-0, and they only need about 2.5rpo now anyway. If we don't get a result here I won't post for a month, unless we're hit by freak weather or early bad light.