• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Semi Finals Thread

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Have mentioned before how lucky we are to have Tyler calling a lot of the games for SBS here. I watched the game at the gym this morning with the sound down on the monitors, but heard the commentary of the third goal over the radio on my headphones afterwards.

he really is the Benaud of football. So understated, the way he called it. Just lets the pictures tell the story instead of imposing himself all over thing like so many sports commentators do these days.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Tyler is ****ing abysmal

DriveClub

International Regular
Based on this WC Messi is arguably better at creating chances as he’s gotten older and ronaldo has gone the other way to becoming more of a striker than a midfielder who creates chances. Ronaldo lost his speed maybe that’s why he became more of a striker. Messi still has the speed and guile to glide through the field.

Shady Slim

International Coach
croatian mids had a really good game but just nothing going in the box

messi magic on the other hand just too strong; modric had a heckuva game that’ll be lost to history probably

Xuhaib

International Coach
It might be not Diego 86 yet but jeez Messi 22 is up there with some great world cup performances

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
croatian mids had a really good game but just nothing going in the box

messi magic on the other hand just too strong; modric had a heckuva game that’ll be lost to history probably
Poor Modric

Falcon to the face then finished

ripper868

International Coach
Some patches of pretty stuff and decent looking counters from Morocco, just bot quite the quality final pass/shot. France look very likely every time they go forward.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
france could have been up 3-0 by now, two solid chances missed, the last one was a horrible mistake with the goalie completely out of position...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
morocco did put some serious pressure on the french defense towards the end of the 1st half...

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ziyech is such a weird player. I think he's class but I can't work out if he's actually good or I just over-rate him.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Morocco are really getting their Hakimi/Ziyech combo going, which is the only way they’ll get back in the game but it leaves a lot of space for Mbappe.

ripper868

International Coach
Messi v Mbappe then..

Croatia v Morocco for third shaping like a wonderful exhibition of scoring not to be missed....