• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Season XV Discussion and Results

David

International 12th Man
Haha YESSSS!!!

Had faith in Watt and it was repaid.

Great win guys, really happy with that performance overall. We let them get away a bit in the second dig, but managed to take it home, some promising performances. Heads and Dinnen once again giving us a great middle order, and good to see Kears continuing in the runs.

Top effort.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Travis is looking after that for me, so hopefully he posts it up sometime today.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bowled like ****. 1-90 odd. One of the better Black batsmen though. 50 runs for one dismissal.

Sigh. Not good enough. Bloody Pickup. All he needed to do was give Heef the strike.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Injury Update

Cricketweb Green wicketkeeper Ben Read has returned from injury and is now available for selection.

bryce

International Regular
Double good news. Although our batting totals weren't great it is pleasing to finally be getting consistent contributions through the top order. Cribb is really looking a top acquisition. Oh and happy with my bowling obv though Corrin & I could learn a thing or two from Black's tail. Our FC bowling attack all of a sudden looking very settled

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Very dissapointing performance. hmm, 124-6 & 72-6 was the problem it seems.

Wish i could have eked out a couple more second dig.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointing lost, really have to work on our consistency. That first innings was pathetic. Over the moon with my first century.