• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Round of 16 Thread

Howe_zat

Audio File
With 1 minute to go and being 5-1 down in a knockout game, you can still bet on Switzerland to win the world cup at 1000-1.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hold on, I was told that ManU/Glazers were totally to blame and that Ronaldo was a hero for the cause

Seems like he’s just a ****

Spark

Global Moderator
Dreadful first 90 but that extra time was fun
Think it was 2010 or 2014 where pretty much every knockout game was like this; unwatchable treacle for regular time and then complete chaos in extra time when everyone got tired and the games opened up.

Xuhaib

International Coach
QF's look really tasty barring Brazil-Croatia every game is tough to call even Croatia is not that simple they really bring their best at the World cup.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
So obviously I had to Google what that meant. :detective

& I could totally see it; diddling his sister is as close as he could get to screwing himself, which I've no doubt he'd be more than up for.