• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Dude cheats on his wife and then spends millions trying to hush it up? Pretty funny all in all, not seeing the 'scandal' here?
I’m guessing they don’t have a real marriage anyway. He’s a billionaire in a cowboy industry. Seems tame so far

Athlai

Not Terrible
I generally think politician Glenn Jacobs has ruined Kane for me. He was my favourite for so long. It's just too hard to separate the art from the artist when he never shuts the **** up with his miserable takes. At least Jericho has a semblance of tact.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Forbidden Door looks great, there's plenty of 4 man's which isn't ideal but pretty much al the titles could feasibly change hands. Okada is a genuine star in the US. At least with the AEW audience. Massive pop for the coin drop.

Also seems like we might be getting Claudio in AEW to replace Danielson vs ZSJ.

Side note: Christian is a great heel. People have complained about him being given a pedestal in AEW (even here) but he's gonna make a star out of Jungle Boy

Heboric

International Debutant
Forbidden Door looks great, there's plenty of 4 man's which isn't ideal but pretty much al the titles could feasibly change hands. Okada is a genuine star in the US. At least with the AEW audience. Massive pop for the coin drop.

Also seems like we might be getting Claudio in AEW to replace Danielson vs ZSJ.

Side note: Christian is a great heel. People have complained about him being given a pedestal in AEW (even here) but he's gonna make a star out of Jungle Boy
Personally I think each belt will stay in its respective promotion