• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
tbf Sunny is an absolute piece of **** who completely deserves all the hate she gets

but yeah, on the whole this sort of thing absolutely can't be tolerated, AEW should throw the book at him

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
True but I don't think (although I may be mistaken) that anyone is bagging on anyone for their addiction issues tbf

Niall

International Coach
Assume Johnny Ace will be the sacrificial lamb, but their could be more drama to come so that might not be enough to brush this away.

Steph walked away recently didn't she? Assume she knew this was coming.

I know he has got expensive lawyers but its a surprise he never really got caught up in a MeToo scandal, the stories that we have all heard over the last few decades have been very creepy.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Assume Johnny Ace will be the sacrificial lamb, but their could be more drama to come so that might not be enough to brush this away.

Steph walked away recently didn't she? Assume she knew this was coming.

I know he has got expensive lawyers but its a surprise he never really got caught up in a MeToo scandal, the stories that we have all heard over the last few decades have been very creepy.
sounds like she was ousted, rather than walked away of her own accord

apparently most of the major portfolios etc. she was responsible for (e.g. marketing and branding) were thought to be underperforming really badly, and Nick Khan though this was negatively affecting the company's ability to attract sponsors, so she had to go