• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Athlai

Not Terrible
So All Out - their biggest show of the year.

Real weird booking lately, CM Punk lost to Moxley 2 weeks ago in like a minute. Comes back to accept a blank contract last week. Beats Moxley in main event tonight.

Also MJF has returned as the big star and revealed himself post main event.

Post PPV press conference?

CM Punk blowing up Colt Cabana and the EVPs for 15 minutes while Tony Khan looks terrified next to him.,

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Man, I thought Punk's AEW schtick was all about him being finally at peace with wrestling and with himself.

Not that that was gonna last forever, but I did think there might be a slightly more gradual descent before he was literally fighting people backstage.

Bahseph

State Captain
Triple H is definitely having a chuckle about this. No matter what you here about people using politics etc,I've never seen someone so blatantly disrespect their colleagues so publicly before. Terrible from Punk.

Heboric

International Debutant
I dont think Punk is fired, he has a serious injury and is out for 8 months they say. As I have experienced its ****ty having terrible co-workers

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Punk really has to go. Tony has got to fire him. Anything less would be weak af.
Yeah presumably they'll reach some kind of settlement given Punk's injury and break ties.

A shame because everything I've seen from Punk's AEW run has been really good. If this is the end of his career then at least he's gone out with a bang I guess.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's kind of sad really. I always wanted to believe he was genuinely a downtrodden upstart (i.e. one of the good guys). But all the recent events kinda just make it look like in reality he was just a total dickhead all along.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It would also be funny af if the Young Bucks' version of events (iirc according to which, after Punk gave his "if you have a problem with me come and say it to my face" speech he locked himself in his room and wouldn't see anyone, leading to them kicking the door down) was true. But sadly this seems to have been debunked.

I also hope the story about Omega's main involvement in the fracas was attempting to rescue CM Punk's dog is true also.