• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
Has Brock drew money this year?

He is on a massive contract and works a light shift, if he isn't drawing money then its probably a relief for them.

I could see Vince always backing him and now with him gone , Brock won't want to give any leeway whatsoever.

On the retirement , assume something else is coming out as always was under the impression he would die on the job.

At least he can get more than 4 hours a sleep now and play golf with Trump.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Has Brock drew money this year?

He is on a massive contract and works a light shift, if he isn't drawing money then its probably a relief for them.

I could see Vince always backing him and now with him gone , Brock won't want to give any leeway whatsoever.

On the retirement , assume something else is coming out as always was under the impression he would die on the job.

At least he can get more than 4 hours a sleep now and play golf with Trump.
Has he stepped down as head of creative though?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So having not watched a ppv for ages I decided to tune in to this halfway through and I don't regret it. That was the most insane main event I've seen in ages, almost pissed myself laughing at what was happening

o91il5q6rte91.jpg

I was definitely sports entertained :laugh:

Niall

International Coach
Will Brock and Roman ever stop wrestling each other?

I assume Roman is not losing until they get the rock to come back next year for Mania ideally?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Will Brock and Roman ever stop wrestling each other?

I assume Roman is not losing until they get the rock to come back next year for Mania ideally?
With Vince out genuinely who knows. Brock was advertised before Vince retired and threatened to leave too. Probably held them up for more cash.

Heboric

International Debutant
I know its good for fans where one has good options to choose regarding wrestling, but I think Tony Khan wishes Vince McMahon didnt retire...
AEW womens division seems to have a lot of heels going around, feels like more heels than faces :devil2::devil2:

Aritro

International Regular
Claudio Castagnoli - Takesh1ta main event at Battle of the Belts was superb. One of those ones that builds up and gets better and better until you realise you've been completely transfixed for ages. One of the matches of the year.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why is Laurinitis so despised? Thought he was a serviceable heel for the most part, must have been a complete douche backstage..