• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
Yeah, it was good after that, especially the last five or so minutes. Pretty good crowd in for the pre-show as well.

Mike5181

International Captain
30 people in the ring trying to do a match looks so awkward. Wasn't expecting Big Show/Braun out so soon. Hopefully Sami wins.

Niall

International Coach
Nice match, Mojo is good fun.

Sad to see they have given up on Strowman, don't want to get to annoyed with the E, I assume he must be a tosser behind the scenes, because that is the only way it can be explained his booking.

My wallet. :laugh:

Mike5181

International Captain
People are interpreting that female security guard stopping the NFL guy as her not knowing he was involved in the match. Kinda funny if that's true because the refs did stop her from interfering.

Plus, that guy was ****ing massive. She's a brave one bumping into him like that if true.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Giant vs Giant is typically bad but surely the booking in the pre-show surely is to set up an unannounced Show vs Strowman match.

Athlai

Not Terrible
My friend just sent me a video of his very concerned 3 year old daughter thinking that I'm Dean Ambrose and getting beaten up by Corbin. "Oh no Athlai" "is he dying?"

*didnt call me Athlai but their nickname for me, but you get it

Niall

International Coach
Giant vs Giant is typically bad but surely the booking in the pre-show surely is to set up an unannounced Show vs Strowman match.
We have Pitbull and friends to come!

Some are speculating we see Strowman again, it's the only way I could see how they can justify his burial in the previous match and over last few weeks.,

Athlai

Not Terrible
And then a video of them clapping and cheering my name when Ambrose one.

I'm about four inches shorter and outweigh Ambrose by probably twenty pounds. This day has gotten off to a great start

Niall

International Coach
Not Ambrose's biggest fan, Corbin is ok, but ultimately that was not a bad call especially compared to the previous match.

Athlai

Not Terrible
And in that moment Michael Cole learned that the script had the words Moogle and chocobo on it and he didn't know what to do