• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Niall

International Coach
Not a mega Shane fan, but the dude goes all out when he really doesn't need to pretty much everytime he steps into the ring.

A few people were worried about AJ for this match, they were wrong,that match will have done him no harm and I am sure due to been against Shane he got serious coin for that match.

Pleasing after the burial of Strawman and to a much lesser extent Corbin losing.

Niall

International Coach
I know this statement when it comes to insight is up there with "water is wet"", but it would have been a much more special moment if Charlotte started the match as champion, and Bailey had won her first title tonight.

Oh well, match was fine, but heh its easy to forget only a few years ago the ladies matches at Mania were trash.:)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the ladder match announced the hardys tbf. i hope they just troll everything and the new day enter anyway

Last edited:

Niall

International Coach
I hope nobody complains that much about that result. Yep I know the other teams are younger and been working there arses off for the WWE over last few years, but the hardys are an iconic team and the crowd absolutely eat that up. None of those teams who lost will have lost any heat whatsoever. Plenty of fun to be had with the hardys now they are back.