• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Mike5181

International Captain
Goldberg v Lesnar
Taker v Roman
Orton v Wyatt
Smackdown women
Cena v Miz
Seth v HHH

Really looking forward to Cena/Miz.

Niall

International Coach
First half of mania was ****ing amazing
I wouldn't go that far, but bar the burial of Strowman and Corbin losing to a hack, its been a pretty decent show. Definitely at previous Mania's at half way stage have been much more depressed. :)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hardys winning was great, Enzo and Cass always being the underdog is good for them, when they finally win people may actually turn on them. I'd prolong it for a year or two even now. Club vs Hardys, New Day vs. Hardys. Hyped for both. Shaemus and Cesaro can get split at the draft and move on as singles again

Athlai

Not Terrible
I wouldn't go that far, but bar the burial of Strowman and Corbin losing to a hack, its been a pretty decent show. Definitely at previous Mania's at half way stage have been much more depressed. :)
Does pre show even count? Still it was a good pre show. I did miss the battle royal though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Does pre show even count? Still it was a good pre show. I did miss the battle royal though.

Athlai

Not Terrible
First match to suck, but Miz had a lot of fun with the crowd and yeah.... that's a moment that'll go down in history. I'll give it a pass.

I'm not crying, you're crying!

Mike5181

International Captain
That's another great moment. Classic John Cena, though. Can't let Miz/Maryse get anything out of it even though we're both leaving for a while after the show.

Niall

International Coach
First match to suck, but Miz had a lot of fun with the crowd and yeah.... that's a moment that'll go down in history. I'll give it a pass.

I'm not crying, you're crying!
Much less offensive than the andre the royale debacle tbf, would have preferred the miz to win as he was gun tonight, but I understand why Cena won.

Crowd didn't dump on the ending as much as some expected, think they are still on a high after the hardys are maybe DA ROMANCES was to overwhelming.:laugh:

Niall

International Coach
That's another great moment. Classic John Cena, though. Can't let Miz/Maryse get anything out of it even though we're both leaving for a while after the show.
Yeah, its a bit of a bummer on the Miz, but I don't think they will ever have him anything more than a midcard heel or at best a fill in if there is an injury crisis which obviously is a shame, but it does make the result less depressing as expectations were not high in the first place.

Mike5181

International Captain
There's got to be a decent correlation between how much money they spend on a performer's entrance and how much of a star they think he/she is. HHH always gives himself the most ridiculous entrances.

Niall

International Coach
There's got to be a decent correlation between how much money they spend on a performer's entrance and how much of a star they think he/her is. HHH always gives himself the most ridiculous entrances.
true.

Some have been horror over the years, but a total pass tonight purely for how Stephanie looked.

At least one of Samoa Joe/Finn will interfere in this I assume.