• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, that's what struck me as well. Towards the end of his TNA run he was looking pretty underweight. Looks like he's put quite a bit back on now. His face at least looks far less hollowed out.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Best HOF ever imo. Great speeches all round. Angle knocked it out of the back and I thought rick rudes son did brilliantly.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Was about to say AOP looked like a million bucks in that tag much but the closing sequence was a bit messier, so only 950 thousand bucks. Great match. I was rooting for the revival, how the **** did that happen

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hoping Asuka vacate she the belt in the next few months and moves up. Women's tournament to be for the belt. Asuka just too good and shouldn't lose in NXT. Looking forward to her feuds with Charlotte, Sasha and Becky.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Would go

Sanity vs. Dillinger, tattoo girl and friends = 3 stars, thought Young and Dillinger carried the match but hated Ohno.
Black vs. Cien = 3.25 stars, Blacks entrance is awesome too, was looking good but got sloppy
AOP vs. The Revival vs. DIY = 4.5 stars, brilliant, DIY and Revival continue to be two of the best acts in wrestling and NXT is actually growing and developing some good homegrown talents in AOP who looked like total monsters
Asuka vs. Ember Moon = 4 stars, up there with the best Asuka matches we've seen so far, makes me excited for her future wrestling against people closer to her level
Booby Roode vs. Nakamura = 4 stars, I don't think they gel super well together but still put on a great shower. Looking forward to Nakamura coming up and to Roode working with someone else.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Takeover was really good. If there is anything better than that tag team title match at WM I'll be amazed. Fantastic match.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
POSSIBLE SPOILERS:

Yeah, is that a full blown face turn for The Revival? Wouldn't mind them chasing the belts against AOP as faces for a Takeover cycle, with Gargano/Ciampa moving up.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
POSSIBLE SPOILERS:

Yeah, is that a full blown face turn for The Revival? Wouldn't mind them chasing the belts against AOP as faces for a Takeover cycle, with Gargano/Ciampa moving up.
There isn't really much left for DIY or Revival to accomplish in NXT, so I imagine they will both be called up before long. It's kind of a double-edged sword though. The tag divisions on the main roster, though they are much better than have been for more or less the last ten years, still feel a bit like an afterthought to me.

Teams are regularly made up of singles guys who just have nothing else to do, and the tag team titles just don't feel that important. The complete opposite can be said of the NXT tag team titles, where the division is treated seriously and the belts are made to look extremely important. I don't remember the last time I saw a match for tag titles on the main roster that had the sense of importance and intensity as the Takeover match.

Also: It's kind of silly that the NXT tag team titles look so much better than the main roster ones, which imo look pretty rubbish.

Niall

International Coach
Sami favourite for the battle royale?

Strowman **** up back stage?

Because he can't afford to lose this after Mania and to Roman at the last PPV.

Any reason why I shouldn't bet Braun now?

Surely he is a bigger priority than Sami?