• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the bucks didn't shake his hand, and shaking everybody's hand seems to be a big deal in the WWE. but the bucks really got into their characters from that point so thanks sucka

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If they want The Bullet Club to work second time around, they actually have to commit to it.

The New Day is entertaining, but they're a comedy act. They don't really need the tag belts at this point. Anderson/Gallows should go out and destroy them. Anderson is good on the mic, they need to use him in that capacity more often.

Balor needs to come up and be the fourth member, three's not enough IMO. And with the existing talent on the roster and those waiting to come up, he'll just get lost in the midcard somewhere without a purpose.

I don't see any of this happening of course because John Cena's not going to lose a feud.
Pretty much my only bugbear regarding Cena. The guy is perma-over, he doesn't need to win every ****ing feud he's in.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Pretty much my only bugbear regarding Cena. The guy is perma-over, he doesn't need to win every ****ing feud he's in.
Him losing makes his merch sales go down apparently, and then Vince ****s himself, and it's back to the norm.

Completely agree with you though.

Mike5181

International Captain

Such a good segment. This is the sort of **** that the main roster should have a bit more of. Didn't think I'd be all that into another Balor/Joe match.....until this. Balor showed something here, and the whole Samoa Joe blood fiasco kind of makes it feel like there's something a little bit extra in there. Bit more feeling. Reckon they are going to tear the house down.

That Asuka/Nia contract signing was solid, too. Asuka just losing it in Japanese was quality.