• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
love that jonomonster did his mailbag only show, which jono will hopefully will never find out about, the week he probably gets 200 new brand spilt questions

btw i think smackdown should maybe be renamed. a massive massive overhaul at least.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Bray Wyatt teasing an actual real Sister Abigail.

If it ain't MsChif, I'm gonna be disappointed.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I would agree, but will make the exception for MsChif playing the role. She's literally perfect for it.

I mean, she rocks a banshee gimmick on the indies, fits the look of the Wyatts, and is insanely flexible so can end up looking like a physical impossibility when trapped in submission moves.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Santana Garrett IMO. Though I wouldn't hate them using Sara Del Rey in the role and making it a very limited appearance thing.

Mike5181

International Captain
If they want The Bullet Club to work second time around, they actually have to commit to it.

The New Day is entertaining, but they're a comedy act. They don't really need the tag belts at this point. Anderson/Gallows should go out and destroy them. Anderson is good on the mic, they need to use him in that capacity more often.

Balor needs to come up and be the fourth member, three's not enough IMO. And with the existing talent on the roster and those waiting to come up, he'll just get lost in the midcard somewhere without a purpose.

I don't see any of this happening of course because John Cena's not going to lose a feud.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If they want The Bullet Club to work second time around, they actually have to commit to it.

The New Day is entertaining, but they're a comedy act. They don't really need the tag belts at this point. Anderson/Gallows should go out and destroy them. Anderson is good on the mic, they need to use him in that capacity more often.

Balor needs to come up and be the fourth member, three's not enough IMO. And with the existing talent on the roster and those waiting to come up, he'll just get lost in the midcard somewhere without a purpose.

I don't see any of this happening of course because John Cena's not going to lose a feud.
If they want the new day to break the title record/be champions when the brand spilt happens, you could also have anderson/gallows say they won the iwgp title, they don't need the wwe title, and squash heaps of people instead and actively avoid the wwe tag team title while this whole cena/aj stuff happens