• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2018

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Jeez, it's days like today that make you appreciate just how great KW really is. Reminds me of Crowe's lone hand against Wasim and Waqar in 1990. A real once in a generation player from an NZ perspective.

Last edited:

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Jeez, it's days like today that make you appreciate just how great KW really is. Reminds me of Crowe's lone hand against Wasim and Waqar in 1990. A real once in a generation player from an NZ perspective.
Hope for a big score from him because a) he deserves it b) NZ need some respectability at this point. Hopefully someone from the top 6 is able to stick around, the lower half are a fielding captain's delight at the moment.

EDIT: Oh well

Last edited:

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Yasir vs Taylor seems to be going the way of Ashwin vs Taylor from 2016.Ross will probably need a heap of luck to get going.

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer

I suspects something Fishy going on about NZ innings (1) after rains, why games starts too early, probably track not fully covered plus why umpire gave green signal when outfield was soggy.

Gomez656

U19 Cricketer

Anyway Abbas since last 162 overs (last 3 innings) failed to take wickets at UAE very odd, In his 12 test career at Dubai its never happen before.He declined from grace or NZ player doing showing better skills out side the off stump.

Shah's spell reminds me Johnny Briggs's (spinner) 15 for 28 on wet track.(still the best in test)
I wish NZ scores further 350 runs for 8 wickets, yes possible if NO RAINS
Anyway day 4 full of runs in test.

Borges

International Regular
I wish NZ scores further 350 runs for 8 wickets, yes possible if NO RAINS. Anyway day 4 full of runs in test.
It is important (for the last test) that New Zealand puts up a good score in their second outing; they have done well so far.
History would suggest that if a team piles on the runs, this Yasir Shah does not want to bowl any more.

smash84

The Tiger King
well done by NZ in the second innings so far.

from the SC it seems Taylor has the right idea, be positive and score quickly

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had a horrible feeling that the game might be all over by the time I woke up, so I'll happily take 131-2.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Cunning plan by New Zealand. After last weeks spectacular win they were going to be hard set to come up with something more outrageous. Got them right where we want them :cool: