• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2014

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
The ball is only 8 overs old, and already it's bouncing before the keeper after being pitched on a good length. Can pretty much take the slips out now.

Flem274*

123/5
the bloke averaging less than 20 for two years looks edgy but hasn't offered a chance. the pitch is flat but we need to create something. getting younis out today or tomorrow could take a while...

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
sky tv guide says this is on sky sport 8 - anyone know what channel number that is...I have the old telstra clear whoever that is now
Bloody good question. Looks like the old Telstra Clear box doesn't get the cricket. I've only got SS1 - SS7. ****s.

Although according to vodafone's tv guide, it should be on there: https://customerzone.vodafone.co.nz/residential/inhome/tv/tvguide/tvg-grid.cfm

Perhaps my T-Box (and yours) needs a software update?

EDIT: Keep an eye on this thread on the Vodafone website I guess: https://community.vodafone.co.nz/t5/Vodafone-TV-SKY/Sky-Sport-8-not-available/m-p/151647

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Blocky will probably start planning which one of my windows to break for saying this, but that was an excellent first over from Sodhi.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Gee that was a good over from Sodhi.

He does tend to lose his shape after a couple of overs so hopefully that doesn't happen this time.

Flem274*

123/5
so sodhi has put together several threatening overs in a row.

and while the pitch might be a road, at least they cbf scoring any runs.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
New Zealand open the bowling with two players averaging in their 20s and our change bowlers both average in the 40s.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm impressed by how long Sodhi has held back the googly, he used to have a tendency to spam it ever over.
I don't think that was completely deliberate, particularly given he has that ball that just drifts in and doesn't turn at all which can be easily mistaken for a googly.