• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2014

BeeGee

International Captain
Time for drinks and a change in comms. Mr Dik**** comes back.
I though they were talking about Devcich. What a name.

You know your name is bad when it gets filtered by CW.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice knock Taylor & respectable if not slightly under-par score from NZ in the end. If dew isn't too much of a factor, I'd say it's 55/45 in favor of Pakistan.

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
246 is not a bad total considering how shaky we looked at around the 30 over mark. Would be lovely to see Milne nip out a few top order wickets.

Niall

International Coach
That was a pretty miserable knock from Shafiq.

Not massively unexpected though, pressure on and his worst format, its not a scenario he enjoys.

smash84

The Tiger King
This NZ outfit has really impressed me. The UAE tour is not an easy one and they have looked the better team in so many matches on this tour.

I reckon they will be a serious force going into the world cup.

Niall

International Coach
Yeah Fawad Alam and Umar Akmal shouldn't be in this team.

At least Younis and Shafiq should be put in notice, score some runs here or make alternative plans for the world cup.