• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2014

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Caps should look to bat the next three sessions, They'd have more than enough runs and enough time by that point.

Days of Grace

International Captain
My ears are bleeding. Rameez is now whining that batsmen should get more points in the rankings by scoring runs against better opposition bowlers. Um, don't they?

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
I don't think the BCs have ever had two double centurions in one innings before. It must be very uncommon.

600 minimum has to be the target from here.

Williamson's average has gone up by two runs in this innings.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Slows down the game, wastes time etc. Not 100% on the laws, but don't batsmen and bowlers need a decent reason to pull out from a shot/ball. Also could you imagine if bowlers pulled out every time they didn't land perfectly. As a one off i don't mind it, but if Talha was to do it again, i would want the umpires to at least give a warning.

Spark

Global Moderator
i think it's fair, if we punish bowlers by overstepping by 1mm, that they get a chance to bail out if they get their run-up slightly wrong. cricket doesn't need to be needlessly regimented in ways that don't help, if a bowler has to rebowl one delivery every so often no one minds.

it's not like it wastes any more time than an actual no-ball does, anyway.