• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
A win here should not mask Pakistan's team. Regardless of the result, they need to drop Akmal, Iqbal, and Ul-haq. It's been ridiculous.
A win here should not mask Australia's team. Regardless of the result, they need to drop North and Siddle if possible. It's been ridiculous.

pasag

RTDAS
Been pretty poor batting from both sides really. Even in the fist innings no Pakistani batsman showed enough application to go on, if they would have the match would have been over ages ago.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're used to this sort of thing. From what Ive seen on pakpassion, they're usually very pessimistic and quite gracious.

Still think Pak will get home off the back of this partnership.
Lol...you always say that unless Australia are ahead comfortably .....surely given they've lost half their side & there's only one partnership of substance left & they still need over 80 runs Australia are favourites from here

Fusion

Global Moderator
This will be the most disheartening loss personally for me in a long long time. It will take a long time to recover from this. I have no proper words for my anger and disappointment.

Last edited:

Burgey

Lol...you always say that unless Australia are ahead comfortably .....surely given they've lost half their side & there's only one partnership of substance left & they still need over 80 runs Australia are favourites from here
Not if they bat for an hour though.

Zinzan

So gutted for Pakistan tbh .....can't believe (well i do actually) that the 9th wicket for Aust put on nearly 140..presumably they dropped Hussey another 3 times & Siddle about 5 times

James

Cricket Web Owner
In the NZ v Pakistan Test in Dunedin, Pakistan lost their last 5 wickets for 35 runs. Something to bare in mind here.

Zinzan

Yeah, only one good partnership needed or one decent one and a few slogs from the tail.

Game in the balance IMO
Nah Australia well on top for mine since this is the last partnership of any substance..Pakistan have a long tail today

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hauritz is getting good turn.

Pakistan fans gotta relax and just watch. Still 5 more wickets for less than 80 runs!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If it was not for Siddle batting Aus would not be in this game. Hope they keep him in the team.
Haha, well there are definitely better batting options than Siddle, so he shouldn't be retained based on his batting.

I'd keep him unless Hilfenhaus or Lee suddenly proved their fitness though.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I need to make the Pakistan Wheel of Catching Mediocrity. This level of incompetence has only been reached by the collective efforts of the Indian fast bowlers throughout history.
I think you should make a wheel of Pakistan batting mediocrity. This is just insane.

Zinzan

In the NZ v Pakistan Test in Dunedin, Pakistan lost their last 5 wickets for 35 runs. Something to bare in mind here.
Mind you Australia don't quite have a Bond do they :cool: But agree Australia to win by 30-40 runs for me