• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope some of the whole "Wrist spinners are the bomb in Australia" are taking note. Especially Virat. Just because you are a wrist spinner does not mean you are magically able to pick wickets in Australia. You always gotta play your best bowlers, whether its seamers or spinners.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Nah I still think Jerome Taylor has him covered. It's certainly a close run thing though
Remember that knock. Streamed it in an internet bar in the middle of nowhere in China. Better knock than this as the wicket wasn't flat and I can't recall Taylor giving New Zealand much of a sniff. Just came out, took them on and played some great shots. There was a period where Taylor looked ok with the bat, remember he scored a 50 against England in the same time period and then did nothing ever again. Weird.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
That is also a middle finger to rest of Pakistan batting line-up, do your ****ing job.

Definitely. Do not remember an innings where the top order just threw it away so easily as Pak did here. I think you can count on a finger the number of dismissals actually caused by the bowlers in this test so far. Labuschagne and Smith were defintely out to loose strokes and apart from Shan and perhaps Imam, I do not think any of the Pak batsmen got out to any good deliveries really.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Remember that knock. Streamed it in an internet bar in the middle of nowhere in China. Better knock than this as the wicket wasn't flat and I can't recall Taylor giving New Zealand much of a sniff. Just came out, took them on and played some great shots. There was a period where Taylor looked ok with the bat, remember he scored a 50 against England in the same time period and then did nothing ever again. Weird.
He had a pretty strange career in general. Seemed to completely fall off the face of the earth for a couple years, barely even played any cricket domestically. Always a cricketer who could randomly have a real hot streak and then go cold just as suddenly

stephen

Good to see Pakistan put up a fight and give Smith a chance to avoid losing his streak of not going two tests without a 50.

stephen

At what point do we begin to wonder about Lyon's form? Averaging over 50 in the last 6 tests.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Still a 100 adrift from evening up his bowling score, I believe... :p

Also, does Yasir Shah now have more wickets AND runs than Steve Smith this series? That is a bet that would make someone a millionaire, right? :D
Nah, not a millionaire, unless you return back and say, what if they bet 250,000..

Wickets was expected..

Two test series with the chance Yasir bats 4 times and Smith twice a possibility, means it wasnt completely outlandish. I wouldnt have picked it though, what a knock!