• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice work Yasir. Great effort. Be good to see a fighting effort this dog from the top order.

Didn’t see today up til now but good to see Starc take a bag

Burgey

From the highlights i gather lyon created a fair few chances. Hopefully making the adjustment to blokes playing him off the back dog

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Surprised by Paine enforcing the follow-on; right move I reckon. Sometimes you have to work as a bowling unit for a couple of days to get results like this.

Re: Lyon, was unlucky not to have Shah 3-4 times but needs wickets the 2nd innings. Has almost always started off Australian summers strong so to go through the first two Tests with only 2-3 wickets will rock him a bit.

Hicheal Michael

U19 Captain
Gotta laugh at Warne earlier suggesting that the only other spinners out there that could potentially replace Lyon are Holland and Swepson - continuing to ignore SOK (who took a 5-fer today).

Spark

Global Moderator
Man it always grates when a batsman gets out needlessly literally fifteen seconds before it starts bucketing down.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gotta laugh at Warne earlier suggesting that the only other spinners out there that could potentially replace Lyon are Holland and Swepson - continuing to ignore SOK (who took a 5-fer today).
He was ****ting on O'Keefe during the Pune test right up until the moment he got that first wicket.

Burgey

Tim Paine one of the more remarkable cricketing stories tbh.

A nuffie two years ago now Ashes winning skipper and pulling a lot of right reins tactically imo.

Mind you, helps to be able to pick and choose between Cunmins and Haze for the new rock

stephen

You watching or looking at numbers?

Agree he isnt at his absolute best though.
Just had noticed that he hadn't taken a decent chunk of wickets since the first Ashes test.

He's had a lean patch is all but it is concerning if form really deserts him since the back up spinners are complete garbage.

stephen

Tim Paine one of the more remarkable cricketing stories tbh.

A nuffie two years ago now Ashes winning skipper and pulling a lot of right reins tactically imo.

Mind you, helps to be able to pick and choose between Cunmins and Haze for the new rock
This Australian bowling attack is a captain's dream really. All three quicks are different and very good.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
‪Wicketkeepers need to learn that they are not the best judges of whether catches down the leg-side came off the bat or the pad.

Paine has burnt reviews in both innings now.

harsh.ag

Shafiq and Sohail not standing up even a little a big letdown too. Ali obvsly the biggest one. Sohail looked like a good #4 last year.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

Warney was pretty salty about Yasir getting the 100 as well. I could have sworn he was literally praying that Cummins will catch that ball. His entire commentary around then was about the many different ways Yasir could be dismissed on 99. The bloke is the best leg spinner and showman in cricket in my time of watching and can talk so brilliantly about the art of spin bowling and many other facets of cricket when in the mood, but he is just a really boorish 12 year old most of the time, isn't he?

I remember the Pune test in 2017. I was almost half happy to see India lose just because SOK got that haul and Warney was made to look like an absolute douchebag in the commbox.