• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

Prensel

U19 Cricketer
Kleinveldt to Elliott, no run, that snakes in a long way, strikes him on the full, big lbw appeal, but it is turned down, South Africa are absolutely convinced that is out, but again the lack of power means there can be no replays

:laugh:

Days of Grace

International Captain
Kiwis cruising along 3/73. Should be no problems in getting this modest total. .
You did that on purpose, didn't you? I will hold you personally responsible for this loss.

**** this pisses me off. Do some good work all day, want to relax with dinner over the game, but no, a power cut means I can't for once sit down and watch a ****ing game of cricket. Everyone can GAGF.

Briony

International Debutant
Run rate is under control Kiwis just do not want to lose any more wickets at this stage. Slow start for GE.

Mike5181

International Captain
Forget the reviews, how many ****ing wrong decisions have the umpires made in this game? Must be at least 4.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Kiwis cruising along 3/73. Should be no problems in getting this modest total. Embarrassing performance by SA with the bat on a smallish ground. Amazed that Miller doesn't get a go. Morkel doesn't get a go. Weird team. Then again NZ's team on paper looks very poor as well.
And they say I ghambir :laugh:

Are you even watching the game?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You did that on purpose, didn't you? I will hold you personally responsible for this loss.

**** this pisses me off. Do some good work all day, want to relax with dinner over the game, but no, a power cut means I can't for once sit down and watch a ****ing game of cricket. Everyone can GAGF.
Eating sushi no doubt.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Oh man they can't go upstairs for a replay for a run out too

Edit: Not out anyway, what a decision!

Briony

International Debutant
Kiwis have lost their way after looking good with McCullum and Watling at the crease.

East London and Paarl both blackouts in the one season.

McCullum bowled blackout.