• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in South Africa

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Absolutely. Imagine how much food you slightly missed your mouth with can be stored there. Constant supply if you get hungry.

Lovely.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
_Ed_ said:
Absolutely. Imagine how much food you slightly missed your mouth with can be stored there. Constant supply if you get hungry.
Maybe that's the answer for Inzy to help him play long innings...

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
You can only see a draw now, the pitch is pretty much a road, yes there is turn but 18 wickets to take in two days, you have to fancy South African just batting it out. Patel looked rather decent, not afraid to toss it up. Though I was surprised to see no Jacob Oram, I know the pitch is not offering much help for the seamers but he does get bounce and Amla against bounce and pace is not the most prettiest sight.

Nevertheless the kid has done well, pretty much guaranteed himself a tour to Sri Lanka, hopefully him and Jacques can get some big runs tomorrow.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
If Patel can bowl well and get a few wickets. I will be happy beacuse on those pitches that other teams play two spinners WE CAN DO IT. And no Paul "Straight Spin" Wiseman doesn't count

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
James said:
Amazes me the difference in turn between Vettori and Patel.

Vettori is hardly spinning it at all and Patel is getting really sharp turn and looks extremely dangerous. Almost un-playable to Amla.
JEETAN .... JEETAN....JEETAN............

Natman20

International Debutant
Amla is the next Kevin Pieterson except for the fact that hes not in the english side and he has most of his hair on his chin and not on the top of the head and he doesn't bat the same way. All that aside and hes an identical twin.

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Nicky Boje has torn the skin by his thumb and has had 5 stitches, seems he won't be able to bat.