• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2012

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
This is 4th innings in India not on a flat pitch. I think you guys are underestimating how hard it will be to chase 250ish.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
**** me that scorecard is a joke, every single one of them should hang their heads in shame. Threw this game away completly.
awta. work so hard to stay in the match all game and then throw it away as soon as you have a sniff

Meridio

International Regular
We're stuffed. 230 not a big enough target on this pitch. We're going to be relying entirely on swing with the new ball to knock them over.

Mike5181

International Captain
This is 4th innings in India not on a flat pitch. I think you guys are underestimating how hard it will be to chase 250ish.
Nah, when you consider the speed at which this test match has progressed India won't be batting much, if at all on day five. We definitely needed quite a bit more.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Nah, when you consider the speed at which this test match has progressed India won't be batting much, if at all on day five. We definitely needed quite a bit more.
It's not going to be as bad as day five but there is already enough uneven bounce to make any chase tricky.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah we're still in with a chance with about 250 but we really needed 100 more to be on top in this game. I'd say 300-320 is about where honours would be even.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Slightly pleased we will still bat tomorrow.

80/4 wasn't enough with the new ball last innings - we pretty much need India 6 down with the new ball before it flattens out.

Prediction - India to chase this 3 down.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I suppose at 111-4 NZ would have taken this but again it is a case of what might have been for them. Get the score up to 260 and they may have a chance, got to fancy India though.