• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2012

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Not really. He started as a bowler and has only played a handful of Tests as a batsman.
Looks in control mentally but also sometimes hits full tosses straight to midwicket - execution is a bit off. Plus he's more vulnerable to fast bowlers in home/Western conditions than most of our other batsmen

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So I take a look at the bookies odds and India are still 1-4 to win, what do we reckon is a target that gives NZ a decent chance of a win here?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Big thing for the dressing room of both sides seeing the lead get to 200. India know they need a couple of wickets tonight or they are facing an uphill battle here. Lead could be around 250 by the close of play and that will be more than handy.

Mike5181

International Captain
So I take a look at the bookies odds and India are still 1-4 to win, what do we reckon is a target that gives NZ a decent chance of a win here?
Decent chance? Late 200s, I'd say. That's if we bowl really well though. I still think we need 350 to be favourites to win, but something like 320 would be ideal.

Meridio

International Regular
****, another batsman out after a start. Every run crucial here, want to see us post 250 at least.