• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Looking at the way this has gone so far, I wonder if its worth captains being more aggressive and setting test-like fields in the first 5 or so overs of a match. All this two slips and a gully for 2 overs rubbish is contributing to the death of ODI's in my opinion.

Couldn't bully him into it that time.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ugh. I come home and see me made 103. A hundred and ****ing three?! ****ing horrendous pieces of **** cricketers. Who the **** do they think they are? ****ing ****s.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Ugh. I come home and see me made 103. A hundred and ****ing three?! ****ing horrendous pieces of **** cricketers. Who the **** do they think they are? ****ing ****s.
To be fair it is turning a ****load. Even India are struggling badly out there. Still, we should've made at least 150.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Why on earth has Vettori taken the spinners off? He really does come off as a confused and reactionary captain at times.

Mike5181

International Captain
Ah well off to bed now i think...should be interesting reading the papers and listening to the radio tomorrow.

_Ed_

So that's that, then. Horrendous. Don't think I've ever had as little confidence in a NZ ODI team as I have in this one.

Credit to India - they've played well in this series. But jeez. That's humiliating.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
That, my friends, is how it is done! 5-0, and now off to South Africa where surely we will be brought back down to Earth.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
It's really baffling what to make of what's happened in the last 6 months. The bowling is understandable, to an extent. Without Bond and Oram, the bowling was always going to be less threatening. But the batting is just as strong as, if not stronger than ever, and yet that's where we're losing matches. You can only assume that it's a coaching issue, in which case Vettori must come in for as much criticism as anyone, since he's been the "player-coach" for a while now.

vcs

NZ have the longest batting lineup in the world but there's no point if they gift wickets away to the likes of Waterboy and Pathan. That is unacceptable.

Thought Ashwin bowled very well though, was virtually unplayable in the over in which he got Mills out.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
**** you New Zealand, that's pathetic. Wanted to come home and watch some cricket :(

Kohli doesn't like scoring in dead rubbers. WAFG! :cool: