• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Is it too much to ask to be more than just competent at one, and embarassingly **** at the other? All the other teams seem to manage it OK.
This is the NZ cricket team here. It's bleeding obvious that it's too much to be adequate at both forms of the game. Can't wait to see how quickly this score is knocked off!

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
Andy Moles must be sitting back with a huge smile on his face. At least he got out while he was still ahead, results wise.
Haha so true! If I was him I would be lapping this up "haha you thought I was a **** coach, look at you useless ****s now!"

NZ Guy

U19 Captain
Think that'a the first time Ive ever seen an umpire been totslly swayed by the appeal.

Oh wow that is a shocker! Umpiring has been horrendous!

edit: appologies to the ump

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Very unusual to see an umpire so obviously swayed by the fielders. You could literally see him thinking "Nah, that's not out...Oh wait a minute, they all seem pretty convinced...maybe I'm wrong...yeah I'm probably wrong...I should give him out."

Mike5181

International Captain
Very unusual to see an umpire so obviously swayed by the fielders. You could literally see him thinking "Nah, that's not out...Oh wait a minute, they all seem pretty convinced...maybe I'm wrong...yeah I'm probably wrong...I should give him out."
:laugh:

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Hmmm. Williamson would be quite handy on this pitch - taking turn like its being played on 30 grit sandpaper.