• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
How many times do teams get to the 10th wicket lately and just not be able to get it quickly. Well it's not just lately but the captain frustration explosion is just a dropped catch away.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Partnership now at 82. If they can double it they'll beat Hughes & Agar's world record 163 :p

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I read that article by Matt Hoggard on Cricinfo yesterday, about his career highlights. This innings reminded me of this quote:

Every batter thinks they can bowl, but when you bat down at the low end of the order you either run out of partners or have a rush of blood to the head. It's nice when you get the opportunity to have a bat, a long bat, and then you can see how much work the batters don't really do and how it's a piece of piss.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
What I'm most impressed by with this partnership is that even though Bangladesh have now gone into full defensive mode and are basically just trying to buy a wicket, they're not selling. The big hits are good percentage shots, not wild slogs.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Danny Morrison is actually illiterate.

How on earth do you get "Mushrafique" from "Mushfiqur"?

Flem274*

123/5
Good God please let the phrase "maximum" die already.

One day a fan wielding a machete will be unable to take it anymore and enter the commentary box while Morrison is on and end it all..

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Such a contrast having Boult instead of C Martin at no.11. Showed he had talent with the bat in his very first test when he tonked Peter Siddle around.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
We've gifted enough first milestones to tailenders in the last few years, we deserve one of our own.