• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia 2015

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
What's the highest FC score without loss? I think Ingram and Howe scored 400 odd off the top of my head.

Flem274*

123/5
At least we annoy Australia even when we play bad.

If this continues the answer to henry v doug might be wagner.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
At least we annoy Australia even when we play bad.

If this continues the answer to henry v doug might be wagner.
I hope its doug out of the two of them. Much better bowler. His econ rate WILL translate into wickets in tests. It worked for chatfield so....

Actually chatfield did get movement. Off cutters mainly.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think i'm going to puke my guts into a paper basket if Finch is permitted to hit a double ton.

The selectors are insane enough given the performances of other openers to see that and select him.
I really don't think they're nuts enough to promote someone who can't even make the Victorian side, but I suppose Lehmann would see it as a great way to stick it to Saker after the Siddle/Pattinson thing...

i've said before that I reckon Finch only has to put in one hot streak in FC cricket for him to get close to the team. I mean, the dude already has played for aus a a bunch

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
The born again Doug's econ rate judging from these warm up games - isn't far off chatfield's.
Henry is still a better (but not significantly so) bowler than Doug, he's just in a rotten patch of form. To his credit he does bowl a slightly heavier ball than Henry with more natural variation too, but the Wagner mk1 package is completed by a propensity to bowl rank filth.

Horses for courses and both are pulling up lame. All it will take is one more day like today and the correct pony will be on his way over while our hopes for the summer are crushed by a hairline fracture.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i've said before that I reckon Finch only has to put in one hot streak in FC cricket for him to get close to the team. I mean, the dude already has played for aus a a bunch
I can actually imagine him being picked

The Oz test selectors still rate SMarsh ffs so Finch really isn't much of a stretch downwards

Dark days my friends

Dark days

Gob

International Coach
Wonder how many fincheh would have made had trent southee and tim boult been playing.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Must be close to being the worst performance ever by a touring team

Forget pink balls, we're going to need to make them invisible to make these ****s competitive