• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in Australia 2015

cnerd123

likes this
if he was "feeling unwell" why would he start?

Very scary.
"Feeling unwell" could just mean ate something that didn't agree with him before the game, and opted to not power through it. Or something minor like a dehydration headache or a bad night's sleep.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Craig continuing to be pummeled by all comers is getting increasingly worrying. As much as he contributed to the Headingley win, his pies were one of the main contributing factors to our loss at Lords.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Meh, he's the bowling equivalent of a downhill skier. If we're on top he'll do well. If not he'll get tonked. Which I'm fine with.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Craig continuing to be pummeled by all comers is getting increasingly worrying. As much as he contributed to the Headingley win, his pies were one of the main contributing factors to our loss at Lords.
Story of his career so far isn't it? Every series, he has one terrible performance where he's the clear weak link of the attackattack, but later in the series somehow picks up a bag of wickets contributing to a win. Happened in West indies, and UAE too.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think i'm going to puke my guts into a paper basket if Finch is permitted to hit a double ton.

The selectors are insane enough given the performances of other openers to see that and select him.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The selectors are insane enough given the performances of other openers to see that and select him.
I really don't think they're nuts enough to promote someone who can't even make the Victorian side, but I suppose Lehmann would see it as a great way to stick it to Saker after the Siddle/Pattinson thing...

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have NFI if this match even has FC status but is this Finch's highest FC score if so?

EDIT: Yes on both accounts.

Last edited:

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Just go up to Brisbane now. If it's so flat that Finch is about to double ton up, there's not much for our batsmen to achieve. Looks like our warm-up games have been the equivalent of warming up for a golf major on a nine-hole chip and putt (at least from a batsmen's perspective)

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thank god Finch got there, I love the taste of puke half-way up the esophagus.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
So Southee only bowls 3 overs, hopefully not due to an injury, and no one else can get a wicket. Even on a road mc-road, you should be able to pick up 2-3 wickets over 90 overs. Troublesome that our support bowlers couldn't get a breakthrough,