• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand Domestic Season 2014/15

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I thought Milne's generally bowled a better length than he has in recent seasons.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
My SkyNZ source has moved to London; it's going to be more difficult following your domestic stuff for me this season.

Kippax, I'll be relying on you even more than usual. :p
Trying to watch Papps, but denied.

Not sure I've even been getting video off my MySky in an efficient manner (or in 720/1080p), so PM me a product that would best assist with that pls.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
want me to get off kip?
Cribbage could probably mooch off you actually Phlegm, once you get the last eight digits from a Sky card and the box owner's date of birth.

He'd have a h4x to appear as a New Zealander, I presume.

Flem274*

123/5
hira almost ****ed that up. ellis to do his gritty score thing here.
Cribbage could probably mooch off you actually Phlegm, once you get the last eight digits from a Sky card and the box owner's date of birth.

He'd have a h4x to appear as a New Zealander, I presume.
my cricketing summer could be over in two weeks once i move rooms to extortionate internet prices :(

Chubb

International Regular
I'm in Wellington's 3rd grade 2 day comp and we have 8 confirmed for tomorrow.

I would now prefer to play one dayers if I could find a league that isn't a beer drinking league. I think I now prefer the drama of having a winner and a loser every saturday than games that end in a draw.
Besides taking 20 wickets is close to impossible in our grade as most of the better bowlers are in higher grades,and our grade is good enough to have batsman who can bat time.
We had to cancel. I'm gutted by it frankly but what can I do?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Sister gave me her sky details.

So when someone said big crowd I take it they were taking the piss? Theres 4 people there.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
Its free entry, just its a miserable day, even by Hamilton standards. Cold damp, and I imagine any crowd that turned up would of been send packing by the rain.

Flem274*

123/5
if the ball swings and they get rid of guppers early, souths attack has more than enough. north being just a bit cheeky with the allrounders imo.