• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Cricket 2011/2012 ***

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
Welly hasn't produced enough NZ cricketers lately. Would love to see this lad push on. Or Pollard or Murdoch or Kuggelijn. Anyone really.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Watched Matt Henry today....sharp. Doesn't run in all that hard but hits the crease with momentum and hurried up Cachopa/Raval to get them out.

And Tim Mc looked atrocious. Absymal even

Mike5181

International Captain
Well he's made an impressive start to his domestic career.

First class- 28 wickets @ 16.10
List A- 6 wickets @ 14.66

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Someone said he was slow? I hate the pace game..but he probably wouldn't be out of the 130s, high in that bracket though. Skiddy, bowls a good length. Got Jeet out on Colin Munro Park which is quite an achievement, isn't it?

Howsie

International Captain
Welly hasn't produced enough NZ cricketers lately. Would love to see this lad push on. Or Pollard or Murdoch or Kuggelijn. Anyone really.
Heh.

Someone said he was slow? I hate the pace game..but he probably wouldn't be out of the 130s, high in that bracket though. Skiddy, bowls a good length. Got Jeet out on Colin Munro Park which is quite an achievement, isn't it?
I watched him bowl a couple of weeks ago against ND at Seddon, thought the same as you, around that 135K mark. With his action and given he's still only 19 I don't see any reason why he couldn't put on a few more yards of pace though.

Maurice

Cricket Spectator
Harry Boam really impressed me at the U-19 WC as an opener, so hopefully Wellington give him a go there.

Also on Tom Lathams keeping from what I've seen/heard he's a guy that can do a job but if he ever plays for New Zealand in the longer form it will be as a Batsman. Can definitely see him keeping in ODI/T20 though.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Done. Disappointed it wouldn't let me use the word ****atoo in my team name as it's considered offensive. ****. That's all I can say about that.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Watched Matt Henry today....sharp. Doesn't run in all that hard but hits the crease with momentum and hurried up Cachopa/Raval to get them out.

And Tim Mc looked atrocious. Absymal even
So he's not the next Peter Siddle then?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not looking good for today's game in Auckland at the moment. Apparently it's supposed to clear, but it hasn't happened yet.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
3:30pm start, apparently.

Hasn't stopped raining here! It must be much better out that way.