• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Cricket 2011/2012 ***

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I would like to propose the following team for 20 20s just so that our blackcap test players don't get corrupted by the format. The only exception is McCullum who loves 20 20 and would be annoyed if left out.

1 McCullum (wk)
2 How
3 Nicol
4 Vincent
5 CDG
6 KNB
7 McGlashan
8 Nathan McCullum
9 Mills
10 Adams
11 Bates

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
We have a handy ODI Team now as follows:

1 McCullum
2 Guptil
3 Ryder
4 Taylor
5 Brownlie
6 Williamson
7 N Cullum
8 Mills
9 Bracewell
10 Southee
11 Boult

Howsie

International Captain
Mills is pretty much gone, I think.
Indeed.

Interesting squad ND have named for the game against Wellington at the Basin, all rounder central. Bradley Scott (rightfully so) and Joey Yovich have both been dropped and Brandon Hiini and Brett Hampton have been called in. Hampton's a promising bowler, strong lad and can get it through. He can give the ball a mighty whack too, I've seen him hit some monster sixes in the past.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We have a handy ODI Team now as follows:

1 McCullum
2 Guptil
3 Ryder
4 Taylor
5 Brownlie
6 Williamson
7 N Cullum
8 Mills
9 Bracewell
10 Southee
11 Boult
I wouldn't be so quick to get rid of Jacob Oram, one of the most underrated ODI bowlers in the world and all the more crucial to the side with Vettori being unavailable for ODI's

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Indeed.

Interesting squad ND have named for the game against Wellington at the Basin, all rounder central. Bradley Scott (rightfully so) and Joey Yovich have both been dropped and Brandon Hiini and Brett Hampton have been called in. Hampton's a promising bowler, strong lad and can get it through. He can give the ball a mighty whack too, I've seen him hit some monster sixes in the past.
Hiini!!!

Definitely heading down now.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
McCullum Guptill Ryder Taylor Williamson Brownlie Oram NcCullum Bracewell Southee Boult

tbh

But NZ wont be playing an ODI for nigh on 2 months, so lots can happen before then.

Athlai

Not Terrible
The economy rates of the Welly bowlers are mind boggling in this match.

Gillespie 7-0-42-0 (6 per over)
McKay 6-0-17-0 (2.83 per over)
Kuggs 7-0-56-0 (8 per over)
Boam 5-0-19-0 (3.8 per over)
Woodcock 7-0-28-1 (4 per over)
Elliott 4-0-28-0 (7 per over)

Wtf is Elliott doing? Boam won't get near 10 overs now I reckon and why did Gillespie and Kuggs get given so many overs against the set bats? WTF

Neil Young

State Vice-Captain
Pleased to see Anderson amongst the runs, prefer it wasn't against Wellington though. Hope he can stay injury free and fulfill some of his obvious talent.

Also pleased about Boam. Seems to be scoring a few at a healthy clip also. Never seen him play though. Has anyone here? Does he look the goods? What sort of speed does he bowl at?